The Blog FC Movember Cup is fast becoming a key event in Sydney’s local football calendar.This year, over 80 mo-bros and mo-sistas will come together in the spirit of FUN, CAMARADERIE & CHARITY to compete in a 5-a-side World Cup style futsal tournament. Apart of from sporting splendid moustaches on the futsal court, the aim of the day, as always, is to raise money and awareness forThe Movember Foundation and to CHANGE THE FACE OF MEN’S HEALTH.
When: Saturday November 30th
Where: Sydney University Sports & Aquatic Centre
What can you do to help?
In an effort to maximise the money raising potential of our 80+ competitors, The Blog FC Movember Cup is free to enter for all teams. We are therefore looking for corporate partners to help us out in 3 key areas:
- Court Hire – Sydney Uni have been good enough to give us a 50% discount on court hire for the day, but that still leaves us with a $420 fee that needs to be covered. Any financial support would be greatly appreciated. Ideally we’d be looking for a minimum (but certainly not limited to) $100 per sponsor. We are able to provide a tax receipt for any donation given.
- Major Prizes – As an incentive to the 16 participating teams, we’re looking for 2 major prizes – one for the Winner of the Movember Cup and one for The Team who raised the most money. Ideally these prizes would be of a minimum of $150 value and would come in the form of goods, vouchers or services (or cases of beer!).
- Participation Items – If major prizes and money aren’t your thing, we’re also putting together goodie bags for anyone that competes on the day. If you have 100 units of anything that you would like to donate, we’d love to include them. We’re also happy to include any flyers/pamphlets from your business that you would like distributed.
What will you get in return?
The Blog FC is in its infant stages, but our top articles are averaging into the thousands of page views a week. We’ll leverage all of our communication to support your business, including:
- Equal share of voice on all advertising units on theblogfc.com.au for 3 months.(If you do not have any Leaderboards and MRECs, we’ll create them for you)
- 3 x shoutouts on Facebook and & Twitter over the course of November thanking you for your support.
- Logo inclusion on all Blog FC correspondence.
- Your business will also be acknowledged for your support in all of our press releases. At this stage we’re looking like we’ll have both the Sydney University student paper and Time Out coming down to cover the tournament.
- You will have 80+ passionate Sydneysiders that will be grateful for any support you give. We will encourage them to support your business – be it through social media or by patronage.
Any other questions?
We’re super keen to work with you in ANY way – to not only make the tournament a success but to also help you promote your business as best as possible. Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions or ideas.